Nothing is more frustrating than having eczema flare-ups and breakouts that are unbearably itchy. Besides having dry, flaky patches on your skin, you can also have sleepless nights because of discomfort.
If you’re tired of all this burden, don’t fret! Do you know that the best body oil for eczema is just a few clicks away?
In fact, this perfect gift from nature is rich in powerful, organic ingredients that can fight against eczema symptoms without harming your skin.
But first, let us understand eczema and know how the different natural ingredients in this promising skin care product can help you with your skin condition.
Eczema is a common term for a set of chronic skin conditions caused by inflammation. It is characterized by dry, rough, flaky and inflamed patches on the skin that are often itchy. The sight of these rashes could drive people away, but this skin condition is definitely not contagious.
What Causes Eczema?
Although the primary cause of eczema remains unknown, factors such as genetics, hormonal changes, changes in weather, allergens, and even stress trigger skin flare-ups.
There are two types: Atopic and contact dermatitis. Atopic is the most common when people are referring to eczema and is caused when your body (skin) reacts to something. Contact is when something you touch or touches you causes a reaction.
How can you Treat Eczema?
A common helpful tip to prevent eczema from recurring is to keep your skin moisturized. Personal hygiene also plays a significant role in the treatment of skin diseases. And for those with sensitive skin or eczema, it helps to use organic, chemical-free and skin-friendly products.
Luvmre Lux Body Oil
According to a research study in 2017, topical application of plant-based oils promotes wound healing and cell repair. Free fatty acids, phytosterols, and phenolic compounds play significant roles in wound treatment and cell regeneration. These components are found in the eight-oil blend of the Luvmre Lux Body Oil, making it an amazing gentle oil cleanser for your skin.
How can Luvmre Luc Body Oil help you with Eczema?
Unlike the chemically-prepared bath and shower products that harm your skin, the Luvmre Lux Body Oil has eight organic oils that can keep your eczema-prone skin soft and moisturized. Generally speaking, these plant-based oils have unique properties that can benefit your skin.
- Moisturizing. Luvmre Lux Body Oil is an organic, eight-oil blend shower oil that consists of essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals that moisturize your skin. These components act as emollients that strengthen the lipid layer of the skin and lock in moisture to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
- Anti-inflammatory. Essential fatty acids like oleic acid, linoleic acid, stearic, and palmitic acid can reduce inflammation of the skin. They have wound healing properties that can soothe eczema flare-ups and prevent future skin breakouts.
- Antibacterial. Plant oils have properties that can block the multiplication of bacteria on your skin. These natural ingredients can help prevent skin breakouts, and flare-ups develop into a bacterial infection.
- Anti-aging. Luvmre Lux Body Oil includes organic ingredients that have potent antioxidants that can improve your skin's firmness and elasticity. Phenolic constituents, minerals, and Vitamins A, B, and E work effectively in making your skin healthy and young-looking. These fantastic properties can also protect your skin against UV rays and harmful chemicals around you.
- Non-comedogenic. Most oils found in this product have comedogenic ratings of 2 or less. This means that these oils keep your skin soft and smooth without clogging your pores.
These oils are light and don't make you feel heavy or greasy. They can easily penetrate the skin's surface and seal in moisture to replenish water loss in your skin. It can help promote skin regeneration without clogging pores.
To learn more about the amazing benefits of the Luvmre Lux Body Oil, let's get to know every natural ingredient in this product.
- Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima)
Avocado oil is rich in oleic acid. This oil actively takes part in wound healing along with other essential fatty acids like linoleic and linolenic acids. They also aid in the production of collagen - an essential protein that’s used for creating new skin cells. Moreover, the combination of these fatty acids with Vitamin A and E supports cell growth and skin regeneration.
- Organic Olive Oil (Olea europaea)
It’s a known fact that olive oil offers a lot of benefits, especially to the skin. With oleic acid as its major component, you can tell that this oil can do wonders. From cell repair to protecting your skin against harmful chemicals, organic olive oil is a powerful natural remedy for most skin diseases.
- Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)
Jojoba is a liquid wax despite being commonly called an oil. Eicosenoic acid, a major component of jojoba oil, works as an effective emollient that can soothe and soften skin without making you feel greasy.
Jojoba oil has similar properties to natural skin oil (sebum). This can make your skin believe that it has produced enough oil, thus regulating its production without promoting acne or other skin problems.
- Laurelwood Seed Oil (Calophyllum inophyllum)
Laurelwood Seed Oil, also known as Tamanu oil has chemical components that are the same with olive oil. Oleic acid, linoleic acid, stearic acid, and palmitic acid are potent antioxidants, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory agents that effectively promotes skin regeneration and protection.
- Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia oleifera)
Camellia seed oil or tea seed oil has exceptionally high oleic acid content just like olive oil. With a comedogenic rating of 1, this oil can effectively soften your skin without blocking pores. It also has a mild cleansing effect that works well in treating wounds and scars.
- Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis sativa)
The hemp seed oil has long been observed to possess antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-itch properties. This oil may have a positive effect on treating itchiness by interacting with the receptors in your skin to reduce skin itching caused by eczema.
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophae rhamnoides)
Organic Sea Buckthorn oil is extracted from the berries and seeds of the sea buckthorn plant. This oil has high carotene content and contains essential fatty acids, phytosterols, and Vitamin E. These components make the organic seabuckthorn oil a remarkable ingredient in skincare products.
- Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum vulgare)
Wheat germ oil is an excellent remedy for common skin conditions. It's a rich source of linolenic acid and Vitamin E that can effectively treat dry, inflamed and cracked skin.
- Organic Passionflower Extract (Passiflora incarnata)
The organic passionflower extract is also known as maracuja oil. This oil is rich in linoleic acid which is an omega-6 essential fatty acid that protects the skin from dryness and reduces skin inflammation.
- LUVMRE Lux Body Oil
The Luvmre Lux Body Oil can be your favorite natural remedy for dry skin and other skin conditions. Fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals found in every ingredient in this gentle oil cleanser act as your skin's army to maintain healthy, glowing skin. With a skin care product for eczema treatment made with safe, organic and natural ingredients, what more could you ask for?